Friday, August 3, 2012

My Second Gay Title! My Daddy, My Master


Read it on Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords, Kobo (PI Versions), and Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

Summary: Razor in hand, Sonny looks at the mirror, shaving away every bit of ugliness on his body. He doesn't hate having hair, but since Master Stepdaddy loves his smooth, hairless skin, Sonny does what any good slave would do to keep himself desirable to his master. Luckily it's one of those days when Master Stepdaddy can hardly wait for the both of them to have a ton of kinky fun!

[WARNING: This 2200 word erotic taboo story contains pseudo incest, stepdaddy/son relations, bdsm, bondage, gay sex, anal sex, oral sex, domination and much more! Adults only.]

Excerpt:


"How's this, Master?"
Master Stepdaddy's dispassionate eyes glance towards my trembling, naked body. The very instant his eyes light up at the sight of my hairless skin, I literally feel this overwhelming sense of happiness burst forth from within me.
I only see this enthusiasm for an instant though. He kills it as soon as it escapes. Master Stepdaddy's like that. Even if he feels passion for something (hopefully me), he'd still project this aura of calm and rationality; as if he's completely in control at all times.
I love that about him. Without Master Stepdaddy, I have no direction, no purpose. Without Master Stepdaddy, I am nothing.
"Acceptable so far, Sonnyboy. You better be ready for your daily punishment!"
My own eyes light up at his very words. It's going to happen again. Like yesterday and the day before, I shall go to bed tonight with a beaten, sore ass and a very happy heart.
"Yes, Master. I am ready."
"Good."
He beckons me to come forth. I make my way towards him, feverishly anticipating the hardness of Master Stepdaddy's sacred cock with each impatient step.
I stop right in front of him, my face less than three inches away from his. We're standing in the middle of our basement which also doubles up as our special place, our dungeon whenever Mommy goes to work.
A small smile creeps up on my face. Despite Master Stepdaddy's stern demeanor, that erection straining against its cotton prison poking into my thigh tells me a whole different story.
"Bend over the table." Master Stepdaddy orders; his voice as excited and tight as my aching asshole.

Read it on Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords, Kobo (PI Versions), and Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

No comments:

Post a Comment