Friday, August 31, 2012

Sucking Mommy's Tits


This may be my most blatant title so far. :P (Oooh! How *naughty*!)
Read it on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK) and Kobo (for the Pseudo Incest Version) and on Barnes & Noble (for the Incest Version).

The instant Stepmommy comes home her breasts, brimming with milk, captures all of Bobby's attention. He can't hold his desire to have her chest in his face any longer, and neither can she stand having all this milk and no outlet of release! Before he knows it, Mommy's grinding Bobby on his lap and shoving her ample bosom into his face! Bobby's mission is clear and he'll stop at nothing to satisfy!

[WARNING: This 2000 word story contains explicit scenes, graphic language, lactation, breastmilk, breast play, pseudo incest, stepmother/son action, hot sex and loads more! Adults only.]

Excerpt:

Rather than keep our voices down, Stepmommy knew she had to do something to help him sleep. No one can stop her screams of pleasure when we're into it. No one. Especially after all those screaming orgasms I keep giving her.
"A quickie before dinner?" I ask, flashing her my best puppy-dog eyes.
She nods, shaking off her jacket and raising her arms.
I tug her shirt off, exposing her black lacy bra to my ravenous eyes.
"Stepmommy… c-can I?" I stammer, taking all of my self-control to resist throwing myself at her oversized melons.
"Yes my dear Bobby. How else am I going to get my ducts unclogged?"

Read it on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK) and Kobo (for the Pseudo Incest Version) and on Barnes & Noble (for the Incest Version).

No comments:

Post a Comment