Friday, July 27, 2012

Taken by her Two Daddies (Pseudo Incest Taboo Menage Erotica)

Taken by her Two Daddies (Pseudo Incest Taboo Menage Erotica)


Read it on Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords, Kobo or Barnes and Noble!

It's Daddy's birthday and celebrations are in order. So Mia heads down to the store to by some beer. But this year, she's surprised to find a stranger lounging with Daddy on the couch when she comes home. It turns out that this stranger, Mario, is Mia's other stepdaddy too! For this birthday, Daddy wants a threeway between Mia, Mario and himself. The question is, will Mia oblige?

[WARNING: This 4300 word erotic taboo experience contains explicit scenes, graphic language, stepdaddy-daughter relations, steamy menage action, oral sex, anal sex, double penetration, alcohol consumption and more! Adults only.]

All characters are above 18.

Excerpt:

I held my head in my hands, trying to worm my way out of this conundrum. Here I had two incredibly hot Daddys that I didn't mind sleeping with. But fantasy is one thing, reality is another. To sleep with them for real would break all societal conventions I was raised on, but hell, if I did it, I wasn't so sure that I would regret it.
"So um, Mia, I was wondering, since it's my birthday and all…" Daddy simply couldn't bring himself to ask his daughter for the pleasures her body provided.
Things were rapidly getting awkward in the room. I had to do something fast.
I got the hint, and frankly, I secretly wanted it too.
My arms subconsciously reached round Daddy's neck, enjoying the feeling of nervous goose bumps appearing on his skin.
"I know what you want Daddy, and to tell you the truth, I want it too." I leant in to whisper.
The growing hardness in his pants prodded against my thigh as I brought him into my embrace.
I smiled to myself, reaching down towards it like the naughty daughter that I am.
"Y-you do?" Daddy was more surprised than horny now.
"Yeah…" I busied myself with fumbling about his belt buckle, trying to get it undone for my reward.
"T-then…" Daddy took a deep breath, "you'll let your stepdaddy Mario have a go too?"
What?
On instinct, I let go of Daddy and took a step back.
"Oh no, no, I was just kidding. I mean, only if you want to -" Daddy saw my sudden discomfort and weakly attempted to salvage the situation.
The problem was: I did want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment