Friday, August 17, 2012

More steamy lactation action!


Read it on Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords, Barnes and Noble and Kobo!


Robby's nostalgic. He longs for the times spent at the orphanage, when he had no one in the world, no one but Mommy to take care of him. Granted, she's everybody's mommy there, but she's Robby's Mommy all the same. Back then, if Robby finished all the food on his plate, she'd reward him with a nourishing suck of natural mother's milk. Now, twenty years on, Robby reunites with Mommy who hasn't aged one bit, and there's one routine on his mind that he's more than keen to relive again…

Excerpt:

"You still remember all those nights in here, Robby?" Mommy looks up at me with nostalgia in her eyes.
"Yeah Mommy, and truth be told, I know we do have a lot to catch up on, but just for old time's sake, let's do our routine again, one last time."
Her kindly eyes beckon me towards Mommy. Since I'm so big, I can't sit on her lap anymore, but I pull up a chair next to her and rest my head across her lap. It's like I've finally come back home.
"Alright, Robby. Don't you think you're a little too old for this?"
I look at Mommy incredulously.
"I'll never be too old for you."
She reaches out for my head and the next thing I know, I'm thrust into her ample bosom. That familiar warmness of her soft firm chest just brightens me up instantly.
"Alright then, Robby. You can do the honors this time."
"Is it really okay, Mommy?" I won't dare to do anything without her permission.
She nods, watching me unbutton her shirt gingerly with my trembling hands.
"How's this so far?"
"Keep going…" She nods, maintaining that ever constant smile of hers.
Her left breast slips out. I subconsciously gasp at its sheer beauty. All these years and they're still as good as I last sucked on them.
"You still have milk, Mommy?"
She nods. "The needs of orphans today haven't changed from your time, y'know?"

Read it on Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords, Barnes and Noble and Kobo!

No comments:

Post a Comment