Friday, July 6, 2012

In the Elevator with Daddy


Get it at Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords (PI Versions) and Barnes & Noble (Incest Version).

Everyone thinks Abigail Worth is incredibly lucky to get a job at Stepdaddy's Fortune 500 company, especially in this economy. But Abby knows better. Years of harsh upbringing and frequent punishments have made her wary of her controlling Stepdaddy. So when Abby finds herself trapped in the company elevator with her Stepdaddy who's starved of her body, she knows better than to resist...

All characters above 18.

[WARNING: This erotic 3200 word taboo experience contains explicit scenes, graphic language, rough sex, spanking, squirting, sex in an elevator, stepdaddy-daughter relations and more! Adults only.]

Excerpt:

He nods while holding the elevator door open.
"Are you coming in?" he motions. I hope he doesn't notice me drawing back instinctively.
"Um, no - I mean, yes. Yes." That's right, I'm here for a reason, a purpose. Perhaps, this job offer is a symbol of the first time Stepdaddy finally stops seeing me as a sniveling, pathetic girl and starts to treat me like the grown woman that I've become!
I step in, albeit uneasily while watching as he takes his finger off the 'Open' button and shifts it towards the 'Close' button instead.
Strangely, the second the elevator door closes, I feel like my fate has literally been sealed.
"Stepdaddy! Wha -"
"Shh… Abby." he holds my neck in the palm of his large hand. His vice-like grip chokes the hell out of me. I can't breathe…
I can only watch his terrifying eyes giving off the intensity of a sex-starved middle-aged man.
A single tear flows down my cheek after all the distress I'm suffering from right now.
"Quiet, my dear girl."
With a muffled moan of helplessness, I nod. He really hasn't changed at all.
"Why the hell do you think you're back here, Abby? Oh how I've missed you."
I cringed at the thought, letting a million thoughts run amok in my head. Feelings of despair, nostalgia and strangely, arousal course through my body and make me wet in between my legs.
He strokes my hair before proceeding onto my cheek, feeling the subtle softness of my skin.
"Abby, my dear sweet Abby, after so long… you've grown into the splitting image of your mother…" his voice trails off and he stares out in a seemingly faraway distance, possibly reminiscing about happier times with my mom.
My body shivers like crazy watching him like that. I guess it remembers all those punishments that he's inflicted on me before.
"Well," he sighs, staring straight into my eyes, "I guess that's all in the past now, isn't it?"
I nod slowly, feeling the fire of taboo passion burn from within as he undresses me with his eyes.
"You really have grown, Abby. I just can't wait to see how beautiful you are now."

No comments:

Post a Comment