Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lactating Mommy! (Taboo Lactation Erotica)


Get it at Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords (Pseudo Incest Versions) or at Barnes and Noble (Incest Version).


Ever since Stepmommy came home with a new baby brother in tow, looking after the newborn had totally sucked out her time and energy. Not to mention the death of Stepmommy's libido. Stepson, who has long enjoyed his Stepmommy's attention, finds himself sexually frustrated by changing family circumstances and the lack of regular sex... until Stepmommy needs his help unclogging her milk ducts!

[WARNING: This 2200 word taboo experience contains explicit scenes, graphic language, taboo sex, lactation, breast play and fondling, stepmother/son relations, titty fucking and more! Adults only.]

All characters above 18.

Excerpt:

I watch as Stepmommy approaches my bed and sits down, letting me lean on her shoulder.
"You do know that you're still as sexy as ever in that right?"
We burst out laughing.
"I know, hon. And you just can't wait till we can get it on again, huh?"
I don't reply, I'm just content for the both of us to stay like this as long as we can.
"Tell ya what, Stepson."
"Hm?" I perk up, wondering whether I'd have a chance to jerk off to the sight of her again later.
She leans forward, shaking me off before slipping that sexy pink negligee off her shoulders.
"Breastfeeding is just so difficult now after so many years of little practice. My milk ducts get clogged too often, y'know?"
My eyes widen as she slips that thin piece of fabric off her curvy body, revealing her ample bosom.
"You don't mean…"
She nods at me before winking naughtily.
"I'm glad you're thinking exactly like I'm thinking, son. I need some help with this, and you're just the man to do it for me."
I don't refuse, I just stare at her bare boobs, marveling at their beauty. Pregnancy just made her even more beautiful.
"Can I, Stepmommy?" I ask, moving my mouth closer and closer for a good suck.
I'm so close Stepmommy trembles from feeling my warm breath tickling her skin.
"Go ahead, Stepson." she replies breathlessly as she leans against the bed frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment