Friday, February 22, 2013

Shh, Sis! It's the Library! (MF Pseudo Incest Sibling Erotica)


Read it now on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK), Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) and Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

Edgar loves working in the college library during vacation. He gets paid overtime and there's practically nobody about. What more could he want? When his bombshell of a stepsister comes in early to take over his shift, he's unwittingly seduced by her charms and her obvious assets. The question is: will they be able to keep it down in the silent library?
[WARNING: This 3000 word erotic experience contains stepsibling lust, hot sex, seduction, pretentious English and much more! Adults only. All characters are above 18.]

Excerpt:
The lounge was comfortable as lounges came. Apart from the private collection of rare books that adorned the shelf in the back and the shutters on the windows, not to mention the sturdy lock on the door that gave the illusion of privacy and unavailability to this room, there stood, very aptly, a cushy leather couch in the very center of the room.
Few knew about its secrets, opting not to think about how many lovers had done their passionate deeds in its presence as they lowered their posteriors onto its fine cushion. But after I had gone through five or six girls, it was on the seventh when I discovered that the couch, if maneuvered right, could have its cushions turned out and extended to form a makeshift bed of sorts. Such a miraculous and happy transformation was one that I appreciated to its fullest extent.
I led Shelly to it and unfolded it into a bed before her very startled eyes with the flair of any sideshow magician.
"Edgar! How many times have I killed time here and never knew -"
"Only you and I know about this now, my dear sister. I trust that you will tell no one about the hidden pleasures this room and by extension, this couch can afford?"
"My lips are sealed." Shelly smiled, drawing an imaginary line across her lips in mock demonstration.
"Good." I smiled back, unable for the life of me to keep my eyes off her full bosom.
She stepped forward, until her lips were mere inches from mine, until her beautiful breasts almost seemed to want out of that camisole she wore and into the palms of my hands.
"Say it, brother."
"I don't know if I should."
"You love me, do you not?"
"As a sister, I love as much as a brother would."
"And as a woman?"
"We shall have to see." I replied, drawing her in for a full kiss.

Read it now on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK), Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) and Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

No comments:

Post a Comment