Friday, February 1, 2013

Keeping Daddy's Secret (Father/daughter Pseudo Incest Erotica)


Read it on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK), Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) or on Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

Confronted by Mommy over Stepdaddy's recent strange behavior, Mandy can choose to feign ignorance, or spill the lurid details of their illicit activities. After Stepdaddy almost walks in and gets caught in the crossfire, he's relieved when Mandy does the 'right' thing and keeps her lips zipped. But Stepdaddy realizes that there's a price for her secrecy. A price he finds himself very willing to pay!

[WARNING: This 2300 word erotic experience contains incest, father/daughter action, oral sex, sexual gymnastics, secrets, anal sex and more! Adults only. All characters are above 18.]

Excerpt:

Stepdaddy came in as soon as Mommy was gone. Mandy smirked, enjoying the sight of Stepdaddy's brow sweaty with trepidation.
"Did you…" His voice trailed off, his tone filled with anxiety.
"Did I… what?" Mandy asked as she leaned back expectantly, feigning the same sort of ignorance she had just used on Mommy not five minutes ago. When Stepdaddy's deepest darkest secrets were laid bare before her, Mandy knew that she was the one in control.
"What else do you think I'm talking about?" Stepdaddy snapped. "Did you tell Mommy anything?!"
"Talk to me like that again and I just might drop her a hint or two."
"So you didn't? Please Mandy, tell me you didn't!"
Mandy took her time to answer, enjoying watching Stepdaddy squirm under her idle gaze.
"Well obviously I didn't say anything." Mandy replied at last, much to Stepdaddy's visible relief.
"Thank you, Mandy. She doesn't know, right?"
"About what? About us fucking or the dungeon you've built below our house?"
"Shut it! Shhh! Not so loud! The neighbors might hear, and they might be as inclined as you are to keep our little secret."
"Really? I thought anybody would be delighted to keep your secret just to hold this sort of influence over you, Stepdaddy."
"Nah, I don't trust them. But I trust you, my dear girl. I mean, if you tell Mommy about what I've been up to lately, you'll implicate yourself, won't you?"
"If I tell Mommy that her husband has been fucking her dear daughter, who do you think she'll protect?"
A lump formed in Stepdaddy's throat as he found himself unable to guarantee his daughter's silence. Fuck.
"Whatever." He said at last. "As long as you keep your mouth shut, I'll give you anything you want."
"Anything?" Mandy repeated, emphasizing the word she wanted to hear.
"As long as it's within my capabilities, yes."
"In that case... I want your cock, Stepdaddy. Right here, right now."

Read it on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK), Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) or on Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

No comments:

Post a Comment