Friday, June 22, 2012

My first gay daddy story!


The son returns from college, back to his cool stepdad and psychotic mum, wondering how and why stepdad manages to stay on in the house, enduring all of mum's idiosyncrasies. It's only when stepdaddy and son sit on the couch watching the game do their common bond of suffering under mum come to a peak. After stepdad reveals how he bi-curious in his earlier years, son elects to give daddy his ass!

All characters are above 18.

[WARNING: This 3000 word erotic (pseudo) incest experience contains explicit scenes, graphic language, hardcore gay sex, blowjobs, sixty-nine, anal sex and much more! Adults only.]

Excerpt:

My heart leapt at that very word.
Sure I had grown into a fine young man. But after breaking up with my high school sweetheart to get ready for the hot sorority girls in college, I hated to admit it, but I unexpectedly also ended up slightly bi-curious too.
It was slight, subtle and innocuous at first; starting with a kiss with this cute guy at the local college gay bar. But it quickly progressed into much more than just heavy petting and innocent flirting.
Before I knew it, college had led me to discover a sexual side of me that I never thought existed.
And now, having Stepdad confess his bisexual tendencies to me, I didn't know what to think, to feel.
Part of me wanted to come clean with him about it, but another, more sinister and taboo part of me took over.
"Stepdad?"
"What is it, son?"
"I love you."
He looked back at me, his eyes blinked.
"Well I love you too."
"No," I took a deep breath, "I mean, I love you as a man loves another man."
He stared at me, speechless.
I couldn't take it anymore either and leapt in for a kiss.
He didn't resist, and the taste of booze on his tongue nearly drove me insane with familial lust.
Suddenly he took control and pushed me away.
"N-no, we can't do this, Son, we... we just can't!" he cried. It was the first time in my life that I had seen him blush so brightly like that.
I ignored his protests and leapt in again. For once in my shitty life, I clearly knew what I wanted and didn't hesitate to go after it.

Get the PI version at Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK) and the incest version at Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment