Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dominate Me, Mommy!

Behold! My grand experiment into the BDSM genre, featuring a sub (the son) and a domme (the mom)! Enjoy...



Summary: I wake up in the basement of our house. Suspended by chains on my wrists, I shiver in fear as Queen Stepmother approaches. Dressed in that sexy black leather, she whips, spanks, prods and takes me in the ass. The problem is... I end up loving every second of it!

[WARNING: This 2600 word taboo erotic experience contains explicit scenes, graphic language, candle play, power play, whips and chains, spanking, anal sex, strap-on/dildo usage, femdom, male sub, pseudo incest, stepmother/son relations and much more! Adults only.]

Excerpt:

I open my eyes. It's dark in here.
My eyes struggle to get used to this place.
The 'clink' of metal fills my ears and echoes throughout the room, instantly sends a jolt of fear coursing through my veins.
I remember now.
The beatings, the sweet lashes on my ass, the searing pain of heated candle wax as it pooled on the edges of my trembling assh*le, it all comes back to me.
What am I doing here?
I'm my stepmother's plaything.

Get it at Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK) (PI Versions) or at Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

No comments:

Post a Comment