Friday, November 9, 2012

Taking Shelter with Daddy (Stepfather/daughter Pseudo Incest Erotica)


Read it on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK), Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) and Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

Coming back home from college, Denise wants nothing more than to go back to where her friends are. But after Stepdaddy saves her from the incoming hurricane, she begins to see him in a new light. And with just the two of them huddling together for warmth in the family basement with the storm roaring outside, Denise can't help it when one thing leads to another!

[WARNING: This 2600 word erotic experience contains explicit scenes, graphic language, hot sex, pseudo incest, taboo scenes, stepdaddy/daughter relations, creampie and more! Adults only. All characters above 18.]

Excerpt:

"So what are you going to do about it, Stepdaddy? I'm bored… and horny."
"E-excuse me?"
"Oh Stepdaddy, I'm a college girl. I have needs."
"T-then, take care of them after the hurricane blows over!" Stepdaddy stuttered, hoping Denise did not see his rapidly reddening face.
Denise smiled as she noticed how embarrassed Stepdaddy was becoming.
"Why can't you take care of them for me. You're already taking care of all my other needs, aren't you?"
"N-no, Denise! I'm your Stepdaddy. It isn't right!" Stepdaddy stuttered in reply, his initially stoic will eroding with the passing second.
As much as he didn't like to admit it, his baby girl had certainly grown too beautiful for him during her time away in college. Now that he had seen the results of her efforts at a complete makeover, he could only shake off those fleeting lustful thoughts of Denise.
"Dammit Denise, no. It isn't right. I should be the one -"
"Oh please, Stepdaddy. Do you have any idea how long I've wanted you inside me?"
"Denise!"


Read it on Smashwords, Amazon (US) (UK), Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) and Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

No comments:

Post a Comment