Saturday, September 15, 2012

My latest gay Daddy title: Camping with my Daddy!


Read it on Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords, Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) or on Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

David can't believe he agreed to go camping with his Stepdaddy, the very same man that kicked him out when he turned eighteen and left him to fend for himself. Stepdaddy thinks David's trying to reconcile his hurt feelings from a stepfather's neglect, but this can't be further from the truth! And when David gets drunk at the campfire, he can't keep his sizzling feelings for Stepdaddy buried inside any longer!

[WARNING: This 2300 taboo erotic experience contains adult scenes, graphic language, gay sex, pseudo incest, stepfather/son relations, angst, secrets and much more! Adults only.]

All characters above 18.

Excerpt:

"Is that why -"
"YES!" My voice boomed through the trees. "It's the reason for everything!"
Stepdaddy stares at me, too shocked to speak.
"Stepson, I didn't know you felt this way."
"Now you do! And unless you want me to forgive you, you better do as I say tonight!"
He gulps, hard. I know, watching the way his Adam's apple moves almost seductively.
"I-I understand, stepson. If this is what will appease your anger, then so be it."
"Kiss me again, stepdad. And kiss me like you mean it!"


Read it on Amazon (US) (UK), Smashwords, Kobo (Pseudo Incest Versions) or on Barnes and Noble (Incest Version)!

2 comments:

  1. Nice cover. Who did it?

    Max-Vos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Max,

      Thanks! I usually design most of these covers myself using stock photos I buy off stock photo websites.

      Toni

      Delete